How do you suspect you may have leaky gut? According to Functional Medicine specialist Dr. Amy Myers, the there are 9 top signs of a leaky gut. These are the top five:
- Digestive issues such as gas, bloating, diarrhea or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Seasonal allergies or asthma.
- Hormonal imbalances such as PMS or PCOS.
- Diagnosis of an autoimmune disease such as rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, lupus, psoriasis, or celiac disease.
- Diagnosis of chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia.
Learn more at PrimalDocs: 9 Signs You Have A Leaky Gut